As someone who makes the bulk of his income off his ebooks (for now), I can tell you with certainty that my business would be DOA if had to rely on Amazon. And I’m speaking as someone with a top 1% blog in terms of traffic and 100,000+ YouTube views a month.
The average unknown author with no brand behind them doesn’t have a chance. I didn’t realize how bad the situation was until I looked into how much other guys we’re making on Kindle when I was considering moving my products over there. Needless to say I didn’t do it. I want you to understand what the reality of making money on Kindle really looks like (and it’s not pretty).
Check the video/audio below to learn:
- Why the vast majority of authors make next to nothing on kindle
- What other guys are making on there
- Why most kindle “moneymaking systems” are not ethical and usually not profitable
- Exceptions to the rule
- Using kindle as a lead gen
- My thoughts on the future of ebooks and infoproducts
Also check out the related resources to see better ways to make money
- How To Sell
- How To Start A Service Business
- 31 Service Based Business Ideas
- How To Build A Coaching Business
- How To Make Money Online (What Actually Works, Not Internet Marketing BS)
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.