Why You Should Build A Brand Not A Hustle
- Brands have a moat that protect you from competitors (think Coca Cola or Trump Towers)
- Your brand has name recognition, not just for your brand but for you personally (your hustle doesn’t)
- Your brand is long money, your hustle is short
- Your hustle is not a mission, your brand is
- You’ll never be as passionate about your short term hustle as opposed to your mission
- Your brand is bigger and therefore not dependent on any one platform (youtube, fb, twitter etc.)
- Your brand is fungible (I built my Youtube channel up off the back of my website)
- When you work on your brand you build brand equity or goodwill (this will pay you in $)
- Building a brand allows you to plan for your next decade or even your next 3 decades
- You can stand behind and be proud of your brand (your hustle is often anonymous)
- Your brand is long term money, your hustle is short term money
- Be a builder of great things that last, not a short term hustler of sh*% you don’t care about
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.