How To Massively Reduce Joint Pain With Hyaluronan
Hyaluronan also known as Hyaluronic Acid is a carbohydrate, or a nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan found throughout the body in connective tissue, primarily in the joints. It binds to water giving it a gel like quality which helps to lubricate the movable parts of the body like the muscles and joints.
It’s used in tiny amounts in OTC skin care products, and like most OTC skin care products, it’s completely useless. A method that actually works is injecting it into the skin to reduce wrinkles and acne scars but thats not going to help our joints. The method I use is taking Hyaluronic Acid orally in 100 mg pills, it’s also sold in 15 mg pills which is retarded because you’d need to take 14 to get an effective dose.
About 5 years ago, after a decade of weightlifting, arthritis that runs in the family, and eating nothing but garbage in my early 20’s, my joints were getting pretty stiff. I realized I needed to do three things, get my diet in check, spend less time in the gym, and find a joint supplement that works.
Over the last couple of years I tried MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Fish Oil, Astralagus and none of them worked. I gave Hyaluronic Acid a shot after reading about it on some bodybuilding forum. I figured I would be playing the OTC supplement game of trying something for two weeks and guessing if it was working or not, but to my surprise within 3 days my joint pain was cut in half.
I’ve taken Hyaluronic Acid for the last 3 years or so and its given me massive reductions in joint pain and muscle stiffness, without this supplement I probably wouldn’t be able to lift more than once a week. Outside of a caffeine pill this is the only must-have supplement that I take every day, its been an absolute life saver for me, here’s everything you need to know about the drug:
- Hyaluronic Acid is a legal OTC supplement in North America
- I now order all my supplements off iHerb
- 2 x 100mg capsules a day
- Now Foods 100 mg, 120 capsules (Use my code VDD076 to get $5 off your first iHerb order)
- $27.61/120 capsule bottle
- You’ll feel the effects of the drug within 3 days
- About 3 days without taking a pill and your joints will get stiff again
- 50% reduction in joint pain and stiffness
- An interesting effect was when I megadosed at 400 mg a day I got super soft skin, stronger than any moisturizer I’ve used, for any of you guys looking for smoother skin try 400 mg a day.
- Some people report a slight increase in water retention, I didn’t notice a difference
- Slight sulphuric burps in the first few days taking it, these go away within a week
- Take 200 mg in the morning every day to ease joint pain
- Take 400 mg in the morning for easing joint pain and softer skin
- I would 100% recommend Hyaluronan to any guy with joint pain, it is the best supplement I’ve ever taken and the only thing that helps my joints
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. This website does not promote or endorse any illegal use of medication of any kind. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THIS ARTICLE AND/OR ADDITIONAL POSTINGS HEREIN.
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.