How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (And Why You Shouldn’t Do It)
If you’re reading this, chances are, you’ve found yourself in a situation where you’re hurting over a girl, and you want to know how to get your ex girlfriend back.
And that’s ok.
Every man has been there, whether he admits it or not.
And I’m not talking about high school puppy love. Even Elon Musk, the man who wants to put us on Mars, could barely drag himself to a press conference for his vision on the future of human civilization… because of a breakup.
And his pain was so deep, that even in his position, and with his PR training, he couldn’t help but express his feelings to the entire world.
The truth is at least 50% of a most men’s problems are about women, and that’s being conservative. Unfortunately though, we don’t have the social support system that women have. You can’t cry on your friend’s shoulder or go back home and have mom take care of you. And the person you want to talk things over with is the one who broke your heart.
So all you want is to get that girl back and everything will be alright with the world again…
or so you think.
HOW TO GET YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND BACK
Here is the only way to get your ex girlfriend back:
Take your current girlfriend breakup with her, and come back to her tomorrow and tell her you made a mistake. And even then it’s not a guarantee.
The truth is, the only time you can get a girl back is:
- When you broke up with her
- You get her back in the window where she still has feelings for you (not after she’s over you)
- You haven’t offended her pride too much during the break up
And even then, if you can get her back, I don’t recommend it. Because with mathematical precision, the problems you had with her before the breakup, will be the problems you have again in the future. Good relationships aren’t on again off again, if you broke up with her, there was a good reason for it.
But chances are you’re not reading this because you dumped your girl and you regret your decision. There’s a 99.9% chance that she dumped you, and in 99.9% of cases, there is no getting her back. Just like there is no getting out of the friendzone.
Women inherently hate conflict. Which means that it took a lot for her to breakup with you in the first place. Which means her heart wasn’t in it months if not years before she actually pulled the trigger.
The harsh truth is she lost attraction for you and in 90% of cases that attraction isn’t coming back. And she probably lost attraction for you because you put her above you on a pedestal.
And maybe you got needy, and jealous.
Or clingy and overly attached.
That explains most breakups.
In 10% of cases it was because you we’re too “alpha”. Despite what many “PUA’s” will tell you, you can lose a girl for being too “alpha”. That means too distant and too dominant. Or she catches you cheating. Or you only do things that keep her attracted to you and neglect her emotional needs entirely. With that said, you have a better chance of getting her back than if she lost attraction for you. But again, the same problems will come up with mathematical certainty. And you come back at a much worse position than you did before the breakup.
So in summary:
- You can get your girlfriend back if you dumped her but you shouldn’t
- You might be able to get her back if she dumped you for being to “alpha” but it’s a mistake
- You will never get her back when she dumped you out of lack of attraction
- Getting back together for any reason is always a mistake, ALWAYS
Here’s what you should do, move on. Delete the pictures, throw out the cards and the presents, and put her in your rear view. Learn from your mistakes and make your next move your best move. And lastly, check out the following resources to help you get over her and avoid making the same mistakes again in the future
- How To Get Over A Girl
- Girlfriend Series Part 1: How To Find The Right Girl
- Girlfriend Series Part 2: Moving In Together
- Girlfriend Series Part 3: How To Get Over A Breakup
- The 7 Biggest Mistakes Men Make With Women (And How To Avoid Them)
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 1: Player Vs. Provider Game
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 2: Adapting Your Gameplan To The Situation
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 3: How To Execute Your Gameplan
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 4: Your Relationship Gameplan/Casual Sex Vs. Polyamory Vs. Monogamy Vs. Prostitutes Vs. Celibacy
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 5: Gameplan Models, My Gameplan, Conclusion
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.