How To Get More Sex (What Actually Works)
If you’re like many single guys, you want to know how to get more sex. The truth is, it’s a lot simpler than you think, although you might not like the reality of it.
In the sexual marketplace, you are the seller, and women are the buyers. Despite what the media may tell you, women don’t sell sex (excluding prostitutes), men do. Getting laid is exactly like my former career in sales, you’re the guy on the phone calling up and asking if she wants to buy, and she’s the one deciding if she’s interested.
Women in the sexual marketplace also exhibit the exact same behavior as buyers in the corporate world. They’re often flaky and don’t follow through. They can be dismissive. And although there are plenty of amazing women out there, some are just downright rude.
It’s tough out there as a salesman, just like it’s tough out there as a playboy. The reality of the game is not what you see in movies – rejection is the name of the game, and more often than not, things don’t go how you want them to.
With that said, if getting more sex is a priority for you right now, there are a lot of things you can do to stack the deck in your favor:
How To Get More Sex
1) Maximize Your Sexual Market Value
In the frame of “getting more sex is sales”, you are the product. If you look like a 1997 palm pilot it will be very difficult to get laid. However if you look like the new iPhone you won’t have to put in much effort in at all.
Unfortunately, despite what many “PUAs” will tell you, a lot of your sexual market value is determined by your genetics. This is the biggest limiting factor in the game. It’s shallow, and superficial, and I wish it wasn’t true, but it’s just a fact of life.
With that said, there is a tremendous amount you can do. And getting your sexual market value up will give you the best chance at getting laid. Going from a 5/10 to a 7/10 is definitely possible when you’re willing to put in the work, and will give you a massive increase in your ability to get women.
****(note, ranking a human out of 10 sounds ruthless, but I only mean it in terms of sexual market value, which is a real thing, not their worth as a human being.)
The key areas to focus on are:
- How To Build Your Entire Minimalist Wardrobe For Under $1700 (A bit dated but still useful)
- The Only Grooming Guide You Need
- How To Improve Your Skin By Up To 40%
- Resources (check the style and grooming section on my resources page)
- How To Build Muscle: The Definitive Guide To Getting Big
- How To Cut Fat And Keep Muscle
- How To Lose Weight (The Shit That Actually Works)
- How To Get Rid Of Water Weight (Bloating)
- 20 Diet And Training Mistakes You Need To Stop Making
- How To Calculate Your Drug- Free Genetic Potential
- The Definitive Strength Training Routine For Minimalists
- How To Bulk Up Without Getting Fat: The Definitive Guide
When I was still running sex game on Tinder, I had a lot of good results with this profile picture (don’t believe the hype that girls don’t like muscles or shirtless pics):
And if you want a total, in-depth, super-detailed guide to getting your sexual market value up, check out my article on how to calculate and maximize your sexual market value, it’s everything I know about getting better looking:
2) Get Better Game
In the frame of “getting more sex is sales”, with you as the product, your game is your salesmanship. As we covered above, the bulk of your appeal to women is based on your looks, but if you can’t sell your product, than you aren’t getting laid. And having good game is a crucial piece of the package.
Check out these articles to step your game up:
- How To Get Laid On The First Date: A Step By Step Guide From Meeting To Closing
- How To Get Laid on Tinder: How I Banged 10 New Girls in 5 Weeks
- How To Get Laid On OK Cupid: How I Banged 9 New Girls In A Month
- How To Get Laid From Day Game: The Definitive Guide
- The Definitive Guide To Dating Statistics: What To Expect From The Game
- How To Get Approach Invitations From Women
- How To Handle Approach Anxiety And Rejection Like A Boss
- How To Be Charming Part 1: How To Get People To Like You
- How To Be Charming Part 2: How To Get What You Want From People
- How To Win Friends And Influence People
And if you really want to invest in getting laid, the most efficient way out there right now IMO is Tinder. Check out my hyper-detailed, step-by-step field manual on getting laid on Tinder:
3) Play The Numbers Game
In the frame of “getting more sex is sales”, with you as the product, and your game as your salesmanship, playing the numbers game is your output. Just like you can’t close a deal without putting in a lot of work, you can’t get more sex without playing the numbers game.
In my last job in corporate sales, I had to make 100 calls a day and make $40,000 a month in revenue to keep my job. At one point in my sales career I had to make 400 cold calls a day. Sales is the best training a man can have for getting women, because dating is the exact same process.
And if you’ve never really put in the numbers, you’d be shocked at how effective it is. You can be out running day game and approach 20 girls in a row, get dejected, but then the 21st girl goes home with you in an hour. The fact of the matter is, good things happen when you play the numbers game. And the more women you approach or message online, the more you get laid.
4) Lower Your Standards
Lastly, since your sexual market value is the major limiting factor in you getting laid, an easy hack to getting more sex is just simply to lower your standards.
If you’re a 4/10 struggling to land 7’s, by lowering your standards to 4’s and 5’s you will watch your lay count go up (again, not a measure of them as a human being, just a measure of their sexual market value).
If this sounds depressing, don’t worry, as you continue to build your sexual market value, your dating options will only get better.
And if you’re already a decent looking guy, this will work even better. Let’s say you’re a 7 or an 8 but you’re too scared to approach 8’s, lowering your standards below your sexual market value will skyrocket your ability to get more sex.
Some of you guys reading this might not like the idea of lowering your standards, or you might worry about what your friends think, but I want to let you in on a little secret…
It doesn’t matter what other guys think.
The truth is, outside of having a girlfriend, most guys barely get laid, I’m talking 6 months to two year dry spells. And then when they actually find a girl willing to have sex with them, they make her their girlfriend, so who cares what they think.
Guess who has two thumbs and doesn’t care about what other guys think…. this guy
In my long and dirty dating history I’ve had a lot of fun with bigger women, or women that other guys would have passed on and I don’t care one bit. Big girls need love too!
The truth is, you can still have good sex with girls who don’t look like supermodels. And if you’ve been in a dry spell for the last year, I promise you, it’s going to feel a lot better than being involuntarily celibate.
The way to do it is just focus on what you find attractive about her. Maybe she has great tits, or nice eyes or a nice big ass (my favorite). Whatever it is, focus on what you’re attracted to and enjoy the experience. You might even find the sex is better because she’s going to invest more in the experience then the stuck up girl who is used to having guys roll out the red carpet everywhere she goes.
Not only that, but it’s a great way to build your sexual confidence. The more sex you have the more confident you get. And also, if you struggle with performance anxiety, it’s often because you’re trying to impress that really hot girl. But when you’re with a girl who’s not as attractive, you’ll find it a lot easier to relax and therefore have better sex.
Finally, if sex is an area where you don’t feel confident, and it’s holding you back from getting the sex life you want, feel free to check out my book, How To F&%# Women Properly:
One Last Point On Promiscuity
If you came here looking for how to get more sex, I hope you found this article useful. With that said, I want you to know that I don’t actively live the promiscuous lifestyle I used to.
I think learning how to get laid, and how to get more sex can be fun for a while, and useful in terms of getting your confidence up, and learning what type of women you enjoy being around….
But there is a downside…
After the initial rush of being able to get with a lot of women, many guys start to feel empty and unfulfilled. This is your body (or spirit’s way if you believe in a higher self) of telling you want more fulfilling relationships with women – don’t ignore that voice.
If you’re struggling to get laid right now, this might be hard to see, but I want you to keep it in mind for the future. You can not only have really fulfilling relationships with women, but you can have deeper levels of sexual intimacy and love, that just can’t get from casual sex. If you’re interested, feel free to check out the following resources.
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 1: Player Vs. Provider Game
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 2: Adapting Your Gameplan To The Situation
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 3: How To Execute Your Gameplan
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 4: Your Relationship Gameplan/Casual Sex Vs. Polyamory Vs. Monogamy Vs. Prostitutes Vs. Celibacy
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 5: Gameplan Models, My Gameplan, Conclusion
- How To Have Healthy Relationships With Women Part 1
- How To Have Healthy Relationships With Women Part 2
- How To Have Healthy Relationships With Women Part 3
- How To Have Better Relationships: Value, Scheduling, Analysis And Empathy
- Girlfriend Series Part 1: How To Find The Right Girl
- How To Transmute Your Sexual Energy: Ejaculation, Energy, Tantra, NO FAP, NO PMO, Sex, Levels, Expectations
- How To Use Tantric Sex Techniques To Generate Bliss States
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.