When I did the video on how to get over a girl I had a lot of questions from guys on how to avoid bringing the wrong woman into your life so in response I wanted to break down for you the exact traits and behaviors you should avoid in the women you date.
I define the type of woman you want to avoid dating, not because she’s a bad person per say, but because she’s going to be toxic to you in a relationship. In short, a toxic woman is the type of woman that will bring pain into your life, whereas a good woman will make your life better.
If you’re used to the player lifestyle, and you’re having fun getting laid on tinder it might not seem like a big deal because your life is all fun and games. But no mistake it’s serious business, and you will fall for a girl at some point, and the second you start thinking your bigger than the game is when disaster strikes. Pride comes before the fall and you need to accept the fact that bringing the wrong woman close to you is playing with fire and you will get burned.
I’ve talked with many readers who’ve been pushed to the brink of suicide over a girl, let alone the millions of guys a year who marry the wrong woman and get raped in a divorce.
If you want to see what a toxic woman looks like and what she can do to a strong, successful guy, look no further than Sharon Stone as Ginger in Martin Scorcese’s brilliant gangster movie Casino. It’s an excellent movie overall and I highly recommend you check it out.
To understand the root cause of a toxic woman, you have to understand how she was raised. In almsot all cases a toxic woman comes from a toxic childhood with either verbal, physical or sexual abuse. Because she was abused she develops low self esteem and that low self esteem manifests itself towards the men in her life.
Happy, high self esteem people don’t seek to hurt others because their happy with their lives and have empathy. Unhappy people are unhappy with their lives and lash out against others for real or imagined slights. Now it’s true that they’ve been dealt a bad card in life, and it’s not fair, but you want to make sure that you’re not putting yourself in the line of fire. Because being a player in the game of life is about taking care of your interests first.
To avoid toxic women you need to know what to look for so I’ve put together a list of 50 red flags. The first 30 are all dealbreakers, meaning if she exhibits even one of those behaviors you have to avoid her. The next 20 aren’t deal breakers on their own, but if you meet a woman who has any more than 3 of those traits, she should be avoided.
Now, once you’ve soaked up the information, it’s important to put it into practice, and the way you do that is by:
- Observing her behavior closely
- Asking questions
You might be going into the first date thinking about how to get laid, and that’s fine, but just as important is getting to know what type of woman she is by asking her about her life. This is important not just for that woman, but for all future women, because it allows you to build a mental database of women,
The key is not to asking questions directly and not to ask too many questions in a row so that the girls feels like she’s on a job interview. If you want to know about her childhood, it’s not a good idea to ask if she was abused, instead you want to ask how she gets along with her parents. If she says she’s estranged or she hates her dad, then you can gently probe deeper by asking her why that is in an unassuming tone.
Below is the list of 50 red flags you need to watch out for as the audio, video, notes and additional resources on screening and managing your relationships. I suggest you read all the articles if you have the time and interest. Also It might be a good idea to use the Evernote web clipper to save the article to your Evernote and refer back to from time to time.
50 Red Flags
1) She’s violent – either a history of violence or is violent to you, includes throwing things at you
2) She has no girlfriends – any girl without girlfriends is not to be trusted
3) She’s a social justice warrior – all culture warriors are violent, angry, toxic, damaged people
4) She’s a stalker – either stalks you or admits to stalking guys before, stalkers are insane people
5) She’s mentally ill – especially borderline, worked in a psych ward, on prescription meds
6) She’s a drug addict/alcoholic – drug addicts burn down everything they touch
7) She cuts herself or has a history of self abuse
8) She belittles the little people – if she’s rude to the waitress on the first date, she’s a monster
9) She threatens you with false accusations – using threat of a false rape/asssault to manipulate you
10) She disrespects you in public – even once is too much
11) She has a “bitch shield” – “bitch shields” don’t exist, she’s just a bitch
12) She disrepects you on major issues/weak points – hairline, dick size, physical deformity, handicap
13) She hates her father – that hate will manifest against you
14) She intentionally kills the mood in bed – why are you making that face etc./laughs at you
15) She threatens suicide to manipulate you
16) She’s cheating on her boyfriend with you – bad karma and dagnerous for you safety
17) She tells you she’s crazy – believe her
18) She tells you she’s not crazy – normal people don’t have to say this
19) She yells at you – nice girls don’t yell at you
20) Jealousy plotlines – using another guys dick/muscles/money to make you feel insecure
21) She considers herself a princess looking for her prince – delusional spoiled and entitled
22) She’s obesessed with money and status – materialists are toxic by nature, no exception
23) She breaks rapport constantly – nice people avoid breaking rapport because they have empathy
24) She’s arrogant – Saying “you should.”/Giving you unsolicited advice
25) She makes you feel like less of a man – she should make you feel like more of a man
26) She lies about major things – lay count, being married, 2 cell phones, having a boyfriend etc.
27) She’s dramatic – Blows up your phone/turns small things into big arguments/poor emotional control
28) She can’t except being treated well – definitive sign of low self esteem
29) She demands you do things for her – bring me my earrings, drive me here etc.
30) She flirts with guys in front of you – major disrepect
31) She never admits she’s wrong
32) She doesn’t offer value – Doesn’t thank you for picking her up/buying her coffee
33) She constantly complains -negativity is toxic
34) She doesn’t take repsonsibility and blames you – “why are you being so mean to me?”
35) She’s entitled – she believes that all she needs to do is have a pussy
36) Your friends don’t like her – if all your friends hate her, there is something wrong with her
37) She goes through your phone without your permission
38) She constantly distrusts you – calling you a liar, not believing where you are
39) She’s sexually selfish – doesn’t care about your orgasm, demands you fuck her in certain way
40) She’s Intentionally annoying – flicking ice cubes at you, busting your balls
41) She tells you shes a heartbreaker – means not only is she manipulative, but she’s proud of it
42) She’s promiscous – fine for casual, but not good for a girlriend
43) She’s needy – this equals constant texting and reassurance of your commitment
44) She pouts when she doesn’t get her way– means she’s a child emotionally, and will give you drama
45) She tells you she’s a strong, independent, woman – strong women don’t have to say this
46) Doesn’t respect your boundaries – can’t except that you need your space
47) She’s sarcastic – sarcasm is thinly veiled anger, sarcastic people are angry people
48) She was abused as a child – not her fault, and not always a red flag, but something to watch for
49) She likes being degrade during sex – spit on/choked/calle a whore, usually means low self esteem
- How To Be Happier By Treating Women Well
- How To Get Over A Girl
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 1: Player Vs. Provider Game
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 2: Adapting Your Gameplan To The Situation
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 3: How To Execute Your Dating Gameplan
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 4: Your Relationship Gameplan
- How To Develop Your Dating Gameplan Part 5: Gameplan Models, My Gameplan, Conclusions
- Girlfriend Series Part 1: How To Find The Right Girl
- Girlfriend Series Part 2: Moving in Together
- Girlfriend Series Part 3: How To Get Over A Break Up
- Relationship Management Part 1: Screening
- Relationship Management Part 2: Rules
- Relationship Management Part 3: Tactics
- How To Have Healthy, Happy Relationships With Women Part 1
- How To Have Healthy, Happy Relationships With Women Part 2
- How To Have Healthy, Happy Relationships With Women Part 3
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.