In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
– George Orwell
The truth is that the state exists to control you through force, debt and propaganda.
The truth is, deep down, you know it and you’re not happy about it.
The truth is that you were born to live a life of purposeful work, leisure and freedom.
You were not born to live out your life in a cubicle of meaningless drudgery and quiet desperation.
The soul killing job, the credit card debt, the mortgage payment – these things don’t have to define you.
You don’t have to be a cog in the machine, you can get out and live free.
You can’t change the world, but what you can change is you.
The real revolution is not about changing the world, it’s about changing yourself.
You can raise up yourself up. You can make your own rules. You can do what you want.
That’s where I come in.
I’m here to show you how to live the life you want on your terms.
I’m here to do it by giving you, practical, tested strategies for your personal development.
The shit that actually works in the real world, not useless, lifestyle porn written by a faceless non-expert.
The truth is that you deserve more out of life.
More fun, more freedom, more women, more money, more confidence, more discipline, more strength.
WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION
- The RLD Diet: 2000 Calories, 100 Grams Protein, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, $9.03 Per Day
- The Best Way To Lose Fat And Maintain Muscle
- The Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting
- The Optimal Way To Bulk Up While Minimizing Fat Gain
- How To Fight Depression
- The 11 Key Mindsets For Achieving Your Personal Growth And Development Goals
- How To Quit Anything
- How To Create A Budget And Manage Your Monthly Expenses
- 10 Reason Why The Stock Market Won’t Make You Rich
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy A House