How To Calculate Your Drug- Free Genetic Potential
The fitness industry makes a fortune selling bullshit to gullible people. The only supplement that helps build muscle is creatine but the stuff that really works is illegal. The average bodybuilder has done more drugs than Keith Richards. Hollywood stars, firemen, fitness models, athletes, meatheads and anyone you’re comparing yourself to uses steroids.
Unfortunately you’ll never to be able to build that demigod physique without performance enhancing drugs, but with the right workout routine and diet you can still build a great physique by maxing out your genetic potential. This article is designed to give you a goal to aspire to and to show you exactly what your limitations are, check it out:
- The data comes from the work of Casey Butt, P.H.D., a bodybuilder himself who has studied genetic muscular potential in drug-free natural bodybuilding competitors
- The bodyweight prediction formula Dr. Butt (his real name) uses was developed as an amalgamation of data from past and present drug-free bodybuilding champions and anthropometrics data from the U.S. Army and Navy
- It also compares the fat-free mass indexes of champion bodybuilders, as presented in the work of Dr. E. M. Kouri, et. Al
- These results are applicable to men only
What You Need
- To determine your potential you’ll need your height, wrist size, ankle size and body fat %
Using The Calculator
- Once you have your stats you can run them through Dr. Butt’s calculator here
Amount Of Weight You Need To Lift To Reach Your Potential
- For the exact amount of weight you need to lift on the RLD strength training routine to reach your genetic potential, check out this article and find how you rank against other lifters
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.