The Right Phenibut Dosage For Destroying Depression And Avoiding Withdrawal
Phenibut or β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid, is an over the counter anti-anxiety medication which is sold as a nutritional supplement in North America, and a prescription drug in Russia. Phenibut was originally discovered in the former Soviet Union in the 60’s, and has been used in Russia to treat anxiety, insomnia and PTSD.
Phenibut is included in the Russian astronauts medical kit because it’s one of the only tranquilizers that lowers stress levels without negatively affecting performance. It’s a phenyl derivative of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA acting as a GABA agonist by binding to the GABAb receptor. The GABAb receptor is responsible for the regulation of anxiety and stress, GHB, alcohol and the prescription drug Baclofen also work as GABA agonists.
Phenibut in moderation is the best drug I’ve ever taken. Once the drug kicked in I immediately realized how powerful it was, within 4 hours of taking Phenibut I became happy, music sounded amazing and I was still completely functional, it was like a chemical version of rose-coloured glasses. I fell in love immediately.
Since then I’ve been experimenting with various doses and methods of taking it and have found what I think is the best dosing schedule.I initially started using Phenibut once per week with great results. I increased the dosage and noticed my sales figures rising on the days I took the drug. I then upped the dosage to 5 days per week at about a gram to 2 grams per day and watched my sales figures triple. Not only that but selling became fun for the first time in my career.
I had read horror stories online about tolerance building so I made sure to keep it to once per week, at least at first, I’m disciplined and never had a problem with this, but I’m always looking to experiment and wanted to see what would happen if I upped the dosage, plus the extra money was just too tempting to give up.
I ended up using it 5 days per week as a sales performance aid for about 5 months, never breaking my discipline despite having to go through a moderate withdrawal on the weekend. Eventually the weekend withdrawal became too brutal for me, despite the extra money I quit the drug and I went through a strong physiological withdrawal for about a week that was pretty nasty. I definitely don’t recommend 5 days a week on for anybody.
I let the Phenibut clear out of my system for a month and slowly started ramping up the dose to 3 times per week at 1, 1.5 and 2 grams, which is the ideal Phenibut dosage for me with tolerance seeming to have plateaued. If you’re going to experiment with Phenibut make sure you follow the dosage guidelines.
Phenibut can be addictive for some people and the withdrawal from continuous use is nasty, many guys have compared it to coming off benzos. With that in mind, used in moderation once or twice a week I’ve noticed almost no side effects and no hangover the next day. Here’s everything you need to know:
The Right Phenibut Dosage For Depression And Avoiding Withdrawal
- Phenibut is sold legally over the counter in North America, and as a prescription drug in Russia
- I recommend phenibut from Liftmode, it’s top quality at the best pricess
- Phenibut should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach with a stimulant, I use between 100 to 200 mgs of caffeine with no food for at least 4 hours afterwards
- The fast and stimulant combination potentiate the energy enhancing effects and help prevent drowsiness or spaciness
- A good beginners dose is 1 gram, if you don’t feel much after 2 hours take another 500 mgs
- A veterans dose will be between 1.5 to 2 grams
- I take phenibut 3 times a week, in doses of 1 gram, 1.5 grams and 2 grams I find this the ideal regimen for me and haven’t noticed any tolerance
- 3 times should be your maximum for the week, if you wanted to stay on the safer side keep it to 1 or 2 days per week
- Phenibut F.A.A. Free Amino Acid 99.5% Pure
- Use my affiliate code MAHALO to get a discount
- $38.88/200 grams (less with the discount)
- 2 hours on an empty stomach, 4 hours on a full stomach
- 5 hours, but effects can be felt lingering for 24 hours
- A subtle but powerful relaxation as well as a mood lift that lasts well into the next morning giving you a Phenibut afterglow instead of a hangover
- Phenibut makes sex amazing especially long sessions where you hold off on ejaculation
On Phenibut I find its easy to access that childhood state of happiness, this is a state I almost never reach without the drug, its a feeling of happiness combined with excitement and a love for the world
My anxiety cues in my stomach don’t activate, I try and be mindful where in my body certain feelings activate, anxiety always begins in the stomach and I feel phenibut neutralizes them
- Music becomes really enjoyable
- Energy is increased
- Inhibitions are lowered similar to alcohol making socializing easy and fun
- Sales performance is enhanced
- Sleep comes easily
- Slight cognitive spaciness, I find I’m more easily distracted and my short term memory is worse
- Because Phenibut is anti-inhibitory I find it harder to control anger and sadness as well as being more prone to impulsive behavior ie. buying junk food at the grocery store
- Lowers your tolerance to alcohol
- Tolerance builds quickly
- I would absolutely recommend Phenibut in moderation to anyone looking for a mood lift, an increase in energy, and a decrease in anxiety, Phenibut is the best drug I’ve ever taken
- I would also recommend Phenibut as a performance enhancer for sales presentations, parties, interviews, client meetings or obligations (funerals, plays, boring family dinner parties), just don’t mix Phenibut with alcohol or at the most 3 beers
- I wouldn’t recommend Phenibut to any one with prior substance abuse problems, especially alcohol, this is a powerful drug and tolerance and physiological dependence develops quickly
- Take 1 to 3 times per week at doses of 1 to 2 grams, take fasted in the morning with 100 mg to 200 mg of caffeine
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. This website does not promote or endorse any illegal use of medication of any kind. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THIS ARTICLE AND/OR ADDITIONAL POSTINGS HEREIN.
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.