Why You Should Do Hot Yoga
After years of nagging sports and weightlifting injuries, hot yoga is the best thing I’ve done to restore my body. I’ve noticed an increase in my mood, strength, flexibility and all health markers, I think this is something every guy should do, plus it doesn’t hurt that there are tons of extremely fit girls in your class.
Once you’ve had a few months of training you can start practising at home like I do, check out the routine here. Buy a one month unlimited pass at a studio near you and try it out. I guarantee after one class you’ll be hooked. Here’e what you need to know:
- Yoga increases mood while decreasing stress and anxiety by causing a 27% increase in the levels of the neurotransmitter GABA
- Yoga Asana sessions increase brain GABA levels: a pilot study.Streeter CC, Jensen JE, Perlmutter RM, Cabral HJ, Tian H, Terhune DB, Ciraulo DA, Renshaw PF
Increased Strength And Flexibility
- In a study by Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research hot yoga was shown to give a 13.1% increase in deadlift strength as well as an increase in lower back/hamstring flexibility and shoulder flexibility in healthy young adults over an 8 week study
- Tracy, Brian L.; Hart, Cady E.F. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research: POST ACCEPTANCE, 15 May 2012
My Results From Hot Yoga
- My tendons and ligaments are harder
- Massive decreases in muscle and joint stiffness
- Massive increases in flexibility
- Easier to sleep at night
- Stronger at the gym probably due to tendon, ligament and stabilizer muscle strength
- Increase in sex drive
- Increase in well being
- Functions as restorative as opposed to draining cardio
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.