How To Make Your Beliefs Serve You Instead Of Serving Your Beliefs (And Why It’s Important)
Do your beliefs serve you or do you serve your beliefs? That is the question.
If you truly pursue happiness as your primary priority, it’s crucial that your beliefs serve you and not the other way around.
Check out the video below to see how to make your beliefs serve you and why it’s important – plus the notes on what you can expect to learn:
- Your reality is subjective
- Science is model agnostic
- My models (models that serve me)
- Strategy of pursuit of happiness as aiming for the best state available
- How to understand confirmation bias and examine unproductive beliefs
- How to use logic and creativity to turn bad beliefs into better beliefs
- The key to self actualization
- Why you need total control of your beliefs instead of submitting to ideologies
- Why limiting beliefs are important (as long as they’re protective limiting beliefs)
- How to rework a belief without short circuiting logic
- Why consistent calibration of your beliefs is key
- Why you should leave positive beliefs alone (if it’s not broke don’t fix it)
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.