How To Have Healthier Skin With Retin-A
Retin-A or Tretinoin is a prescription strength cream approved for fighting acne. It’s derived from vitamin A and is described as a topical retinoid. I couldn’t tell you what a retinoid is but I can tell you it works and that I wished I’d used it in high school instead of the gut-flora-destroying Accutane my dermatologist gave me back then.
Retin-A is hands down the most effective thing I’ve used for my skin. With that said, it’s prescription strength because it’s powerful and some people don’t adapt well to it. I have sensitive skin and was expecting a bad adjustment phase, but other than a bit of redness and some dry skin around my nose, it was smooth sailing. It took me about three weeks to fully adjust.
I didn’t have bad skin before I started Retin-A but I’d always had stubborn blackheads around my nose that I wanted to get rid of, and since hitting my mid-30’s this year, I’m interested in anything that’s going to keep me looking fly till I die.
I’ve been using Retin-A for the past year and the positive results I noticed after the first month have continued and the side effects I got in the adjustment phase haven’t returned. Overall I think Retin-A is an excellent drug, here’s everything you need to know:
- Retin-A is legal to use with your doctor’s prescription
- I order all my prescription drugs off reliablerxpharmacy (with a doctor’s prescription of course)
- 1 dime sized dab applied to your face (this stuff is powerful so less is more)
- Menarini Tretinoin Gel USP A-Ret 0.1% 20gm
- Sometimes you don’t get the exact brand you ordered, depending on what they have in stock. Either way you get one of the generic Indian made brands.
- Bottle lasts about 3 months
- If you’re worried about the adjustment phase, start with a half dose or use a less concentrated version, you can also buy Retin-A in 0.05% and 0.025%
- You’ll feel the effects of the drug within the first couple of days, but it will take about a month of daily use to get all the benefits
- After about 7 days without taking Retin-A you’ll notice your skin revert back to its natural condition
- Got rid of small bumps on my face
- Reduced the blackheads on my nose by 80%
- Smoothed the dry skin around my temples
- Made my face feel noticeably softer
- Smoothed out small wrinkles I’m starting to get on my brow
- Gave me noticeably healthier, smoother, younger looking skin (I should do an informercial for this stuff)
- Redness and dryness of skin for the first 3 weeks, none after that
- Some people on forums have stronger negative reactions, if that happens to you I recommend using a half dose for the next week and seeing if that helps improve things
- Or you can start with a less concentrated version then I use and work your way up to a stronger dose
- If your side effects last past a month, Retin-A might not be for you
- Retin-A is cheap, ultra- effective and in my experience has no long-term side effects
- Retin-A is the most effective drug I’ve used for my skin
- I would 100% recommend Retin-A to any guy looking to have healthier skin
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. This website does not promote or endorse any illegal use of medication of any kind. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THIS ARTICLE AND/OR ADDITIONAL POSTINGS HEREIN.
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.