Generic Modafinil Review: How To Get Focused With Modalert
Modafinil, also known by its generic trade name Modalert is a stimulant initially approved for the treatment of narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder. Modafinil belongs to a class of drugs called Nootropics or smart drugs, the most popular kind being the racetam family which includes piracetam, aniracetam and oxiracetam.
Modafinil is regarded as the most powerful nootropic and the only one requiring a prescription. Nootropics are used by people looking for extra focus, from students to busy professionals who need to get a lot of work done in a limited amount of time. Modafinil works as a selective weak dopamine reuptake inhibitor in the same vein as hyperforin, the active ingredient in St. John’s Wort, resulting in an increase in dopamine levels in the brain.
I was looking for a drug to increase my productivity and I tried all the top racetams, and like most OTC drugs they were useless. I decided to give Modanifil (with my doctor’s prescription) a shot through the generic Indian brand Modalert. Modafinil has been making the rounds online lately as a magic bullet for focus, energy and productivity so I had high expectations.
I took a 100 mg pill on an empty stomach in the morning and within 30 minutes I noticed a mood lift and a subtle increase in focus once I started working, although not the tunnel vision I was expecting, by the end of the day I noticed I got about triple the amount of work done that I normally would have, I didn’t find a major focus boost, it was more of a compulsion to work. After using Modalert once a week for over a month I’ve found the effects to be consistent with no tolerance, addiction or withdrawal. Here are the key stats you need to know:
Generic Modafinil Review: Modalert 100 MG
- 100 mg on an empty stomach in the morning with my 100 mg caffeine pill
- I originally though Modalert could replace my caffeine pill but I found that it produced mental energy but not enough physical energy
- I found caffeine and Modalert to work synergistically but if you don’t have a tolerance for caffeine I wouldn’t recommend it because you might feel over stimulated
- SunPharma Modalert 100 mg, this is a generic Indian brand
- 30 Minutes
- 15 hours technically
- 10 hours being noticeable
- Subtle focus/compulsion
- Increase in mental energy
- More work done
- Decreased appetite (leads to more energy due to lack of effects from digestion)
- Mental wakefulness
- Slightly Brightened Mood
- Like all dopamine agonists Modalert caused some anxiety and irritation, but the effects were limited to being out in public (car horns, people walking too close)
- In private I didn’t notice any anxiety or irritation and was happily engaged in my task (which sometimes was jerking off internet porn for hours)
- My Libido went up due to the excess dopamine and combined with an increased focus made porn a huge temptation and distraction, almost a compulsion
- With that said Modalert did make it more difficult to get an erection as well as an orgasm
- Depending on how you look at it those could be positive effects but for productivity, jerking off in the afternoon is just about the worst thing you can do
- Take 100 mg in the morning, don’t take past noon or you might not be able to sleep
- At one point I was taking 200 mg, the concentration effects we’re definitely better but I found that my anxiety was too high so I don’t recommend going over 100 mg
- Don’t take more than a couple times a week, even though addiction and withdrawal are minimal that’s a good rule of thumb for any stimulant
- Avoid porn like the plague
- Try and eat light during the day, digestion is taxing on the body and neutralizes some effects of the drug, Modanifil makes that easy because it suppresses your appetite
- Try and avoid going outside, this should stop you from getting irritated by dumb humans doing dumb human shit
- Try and stay on task, Modalert can make you compulsive for whatever you’re doing, that means you can get caught up in other tasks and distractions
- In theory Modalert could be a good pill for guys that are prone to premature ejaculation becuase it increases your sex drive and delays orgasm
- Overall the drug didn’t fully live up to the hype for me but its by far the best productivity and focus aid I’ve taken and I would definitely recommend in moderation with your doctor’s permission and prescription
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. This website does not promote or endorse any illegal use of medication of any kind. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THIS ARTICLE AND/OR ADDITIONAL POSTINGS HEREIN.
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.