My Experience, Opinions And Advice On Drugs
I got an email today from a reader asking for my advice on drugs.
I realized that’s something I definitely need to cover because my answer isn’t black and white and there are a lot of things about the subject you need to know.
Since I got a good response on my video on performance enhancing drugs, I’ve put together a similar video on recreational drugs. Again, like in my videos on PED’s, I’m in no way advocating drug use or giving you permission. I just want to present my experience and opinions in a balance way for you to make your own decision.
Here’s what I cover:
- My history with drugs, the good, the bad, the ugly and my straight edge sober period
- My thoughts on light drugs like weed and alcohol
- My thoughts on anti anxiety/mood lifting drugs like kratom, phenibut etc.
- My thoughts on heavy drugs
- My thoughts on straight edge sobriety, and who it works well for
- How to choose the right vices for you
- Which types of guys should never do drugs
- How to use your achievement mentality as a shield against addiction and withdrawal
- A list of recommended supplements (which you can find on my resources page here)
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: I’m not a doctor, this is not medical advice, and I don’t condone or advocate illegal activities. This video is for entertainment purposes. Please consult a doctor before taking any drugs.
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.