How To Build A Coaching Business Part 2: Moving Your Business Online
In part 1 of this series I sat down with my man Phil Hawksworth to chop it up on how he built a six figure personal training business in London. Now in part 2 of this three part series, we sat down again to talk about how he moved his coaching business online and was able to travel the world and maintain a six figure income.
Here’s what we covered
– How to move your coaching business online and charge more per hour than you charge in person
– How many clients you can expect to move online with you
– How to structure your suite of services to your clients and package them according to your clients needs
– The three key marketing strategies to get clients online
– The rate of return you can expect on Facebook ads
– How to get high client conversions from using Facebook ads to get your clients on the phone and find their needs
– How long it takes to migrate your business online
– Phils book on how to make money as a personal trainer – The Prosperous Personal Trainer
– Why its a smart move for your personal happiness to take a pay cut out of the gate
– How to make up for the initial pay cut by geoarbitraging your income
Also stay tuned for part 3 where we cover how to leverage your expertise and branch out your online business to more lucrative and liberating services.
Check out the full video/audio below and get ready to take notes because we go for close to an hour and we cover a lot of practical information:
Join The Revolution
Subscribe now and get instant access to the latest, cutting edge tips on mind, body, spirit, money, women and lifestyle. And as an added bonus you also get a free chapter from each of my four books: How To Get Organized, How To Sell, How To Fuck Women Properly and How To Get Laid On Tinder. Just enter your email below and step your game up today.
Thank you for subscribing.